Wednesday, January 23, 2008

always smile at your neighbors - komşularına her zaman gülümse

Horses and horseback riding are deeply woven into the culture and history of Turkey. I noticed this smiling horse at one of the horseback riding clubs of İzmir.
Türk kültürü ve tarihinde atların ve biniciliğin önemli yerleri vardır. Gülümseyen atı, Buca Atlı Spor İhtisas Kulübü'nde görüntüledim.
Thanks to Clarice & Petrea; I am absolutely honored to be a recipient of the "you make my day" award. In this spirit my awards go to;
And to all of others who truly make my day, every day. My day lights up every time I see a comment from somebody.

8 comments:

Belgrade Daily Photo said...

Thank you! I love your pictures.

Fredrik said...

Thank you for the award! What a wonderful blog you have!

Uma por Dia said...

Thanks for remembering me. You make all my days :)*

Anonymous said...

Thanks. The horse is smiling?

Petrea Burchard said...

Thanks. I know that feeling. A comment comes in and I'm excited to see it.

These awards serve to guide us to more great photo blogs. What a great way to learn about the world--through people--instead of politicians and what the "news" media tell us.

Petrea Burchard said...

Clarice: Sure he's smiling. He's having his picture taken by monoblog.

Ineke said...

Thanks very much for the kind words and award!!

monoblog said...

A big thanks to all for stopping by and leaving your generous comments here...

clarice: Appeared to be smiling in the photograph. But I'm not sure with horse's own feelings :-)